Sunday, February 06, 2005

Is Kilroy secretly still part of UKIP?

His website still displays their colours...

Maybe you'd like to ask Veritas' official leader (and researcher to Kilroy) Anthony "Muhammed is a pederast" Bennett? Here's his mobile number and email address (both from that website): 07835 716537 - ajsbennett@btinternet.com

He's a member of the bonkers Christian organisation which published home addresses and phone numbers of BBC executives in a bid to stop the broadcast of Jerry Springer the Opera, so I'm sure he won't mind people getting in touch.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UR A KNOB BANGING TWAT

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous joel said...

I wrote about my life and all that I have had to go through, I also ended that story with a little bit about how my life has changed, but I want to take it further.
Link to this site: word of inspiration
http://www.inspirational-faq.info/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home