Thursday, March 31, 2005

A commentor writes:

"What idot made this blogspot? They really must be such a loser to type all this useless crap abusing RKS. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a Muslim or a silly left winged twat.Silly cock sucking nerd go and get a job"

Another commentor writes:

"UR A KNOB BANGING TWAT"

Hurrah! Look ye on the face of Veritas supporters and their wonderfully well thought out political arguments and despair, for verrily shalt Kilroy and his minions overcome!

(And the reason I haven't been updating is that I have a job, darling - more than one, in fact)

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Geoffrey Harper-Jones said...

How dare you presume these profanities e-mailed to you are from Veritas members!

Throughout our on line discourse on you blog I have always tried to be polite, as I think have the other party members who have contributed, despite a fair amount of abuse and ridicule from anti-veritas posters, including yourself may I say.

On behalf of Veritas I woud like to disassociate the party from vile abuse like this. It is not our way, nor do we have need for it, such is the strength of our case.

And a belated happy Easter to all you readers

Geoffrey Harper-Jones

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Stop Veritas said...

Geoffrey, old boy, the evidence would tend to suggest that, don't you think?

Although there was also a commentor posting from the European Parliament calling me a "wanker" the other day, so maybe UKIP are annoyed and all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home